Thursday, December 1, 2016

Leader

 How do you feel when you enter your parent company after a span of 13 long years? Must be wonderful, isn't it? I felt the same when I saw the signboard of the company. Yes! it read Accenture. This was the first MNC I get to work with after my Engineering course.  After a long gap of 13 years, I entered the same company to conduct a program for Children.

I was excited and enthralled seeing the children in uniform. I felt refreshed. The principal and the teachers of the school were there with the children. They were very keen and all ears towards the session. The session went well.I was about to head back to my home. 

But the voice from the principal held me back to stay there for a while. She had a notebook in her hand and she was narrating the positivity of the whole session. Not only from my session but from each and every section of the program. I was amazed to hear her evaluation of the whole program. 

That moment I realized, if the leader is vibrant and positive those who surrounded by the leader will always be positive and inspiring. I could see the teachers and the children carry a mesmerizing smile throughout the session. I learned that when I keep myself in good spirit, the people surrounded by me will also be on the same lines.I believe we all can do our fractional part in making a revolution as the consumers of this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment