Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Rabbit and an Ant - ReBus Story

Is it okay to tease others? I hope almost everyone goes through this phase.  I could hear this from my Son every now and then back from school. So what would you do when your son/daughter complaint about the same. Do you advice them to tease back or tell the teacher about it? What I would say to my children is to just ignore and move on. I know it's hard, but it is possible. By this way we can evolve as greater individuals which not only solve the purpose now, but solves a huge purpose when they grow as independent individuals. This helps them to get along with anybody in the family and society which brings harmony and peace rather than being fighter cocks. Hope you all agree.

The ReBus story in the below link teaches the same values of life. This is the third episode from the Rebus collection. Please watch and share among your friends and families.

No comments:

Post a Comment