Monday, November 30, 2015

Accept and Learn

Couple of days back I and my elder son had an argument. He did some mistake and I told him to correct it. He was continuously arguing with me, that it happened without his knowledge and that it was not really his mistake. So whatever I was trying to make him realize was going out of control. At the end I told him, "Honey, if you accept the mistake there is way you can change and learn, if you don't there is no way you are going to learn", As soon as I  uttered these words from my mouth he was calm and relaxed. He started to realize what went wrong and said" I think I will be very much aware while doing the same next time" and he smiled. A sense of satisfaction surmounted me. I thought my goal was achieved and I felt relaxed. Do you agree?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment