Monday, October 26, 2015

Cloud Learning

It was a pleasant evening. There were fluffy clouds gathered around in the dusky evening. I and my little critter who is 4, were privileged to witness the scene from the balcony. For few seconds I was predicting what I could see from the clouds and the next few seconds he was analyzing his own predictions according to his maturity. After few seconds the clouds would traverse back and forth and erase all our predictions and changed into something else more beautiful. This made me realize that even in life too, we have own predictions. This or that may happen, this way or that way or either way. Finally it is HIS own way of teaching and guiding follow us. Instead having our own predictions, just flow with the life and be optimistic that HE will lead us into greater destination.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment